GIVATION is a monthly giving group dedicated to:
- helping those in need within our community.
- supporting small nonprofits that run under the radar, and do so much with so little.
- encouraging community among ourselves and those we serve.
- educating and increasing awareness of local needs.
- promoting volunteerism and effective philanthropy.
- building a kindness network that is a catalyst for positive change.
Are there monthly dues?
No dues or membership fees. Financial, time, talent, donated items – you determine what you can give, when you can give and how often you can give. Even what you may consider a small gesture, like one can of soup, sharing a post or even a smile, can all have a tremendous impact on someone’s life.
is my donation tax deductible?
Yes, GIVATION is a certified 501c3 charitable organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the full extent allowable under the law. ID# 82-1880103.
Do i have to participate every month?
No obligations. We want the gives to be fun, not forced. Monthly activities are posted on our Facebook page, you decide if you want to participate. Even if you pass on a give, sharing words of encouragement on our posts or even sharing the posts with others to help spread the word all generate the good we need to keep our gives going and growing.
can my kids participate?
Children are always welcome to join our monthly giving activities, unless determined in advance that the event is not favorable for a certain age. Our gives are a perfect way to teach by example that giving is what we do as members of a community.
GEt together. give together.