As the population in Lexington continues to expand, we rapidly encroach upon animal habitats, creating a need to protect the wildlife living here.
This month, we’re partnering with Carolina Wildlife Center, a facility devoted to the rehabilitation of injured and orphaned animals and the preservation of wildlife through education.
- Purina Dog Chow Tender + Crunchy
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Food, blue bag
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Cat Food, purple bag
- Shelled and Unshelled Nuts, Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds
- Wild Bird Seed, NO pre-mixed blends
- Hodgson Mill “Untoasted” Wheat Germ
- Live minnows + worms
- Live Crickets
- Unscented Laundry Detergent
- Laundry Bleach
- Trash Bags, 50-gallon
- Facial Tissues, lotion- free
- Paper Towels
- Towels, Sheets, Blankets, new or gently used
- Fleece Blankets
- Duct Tape + Packing Tape
donations needed by friday, September 28
You can purchase many of these items at The Dollar Store! PayPal is available for online donations at givation.org./donate.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED Saturday, September 29, 1 – 4pm
In addition to collecting items needed to care for the over 3,000 injured and orphaned animals they serve every year, we also need volunteers to help with a few special projects at the center.
Join us as we tackle a few items on the honey-do list at Carolina Wildlife Center. Landscaping, painting, cage building, or power washing, there are ways big and small to help.
This is a great activity for your child/ren, or group of children to participate in as well.
Take action and give today.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm a donation drop location or visit our community partner, Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids – Lexington at 918 N Lake Drive in Lexington, SC.